Thoughts on Antonio Cesaro.

Antonio Cesaro is one of the most misused superstars in WWE,in my opinion. This guy is capable of putting up 5 star matches. He is probably one of the strongest wrestlers in WWE currently! He can freaking SWING huge wrestlers with his CESARO SWING!!! 

WWE actually made the right move when they gave Cesaro the WWE United States title in 2012. He held that title for almost 250 days.
Mic skills? Checked. Wrestling skills? Checked. Antonio Cesaro has everything a champion should have. He is one of the participants in the upcoming elimination chamber's chamber match. I will have no issues with him winning the WWE World Heavyweight title.

I got a feeling that The Real Americans will be breaking up soon... After they break up,I believe that Cesaro will be the face and Swagger will be the HEEL. Both of them should be the tag team champs before they break up,in my opinion. 

That's all I have to say about Antonio Cesaro. This article was requested by @JohnCena_TWD on Twitter. 

You can follow me on Twitter,@RealTeamCena_!