Royal Rumble 2014 review.

I will be blogging about my thoughts on the 27th Annual Royal Rumble. How much will I rate Royal Rumble? 4/10!! Why? Here are the reasons.


Firstly,it was kind of disappointing not seeing Daniel Bryan at the rumble. Given his popularity now,he really deserves to be at the Rumble. In fact,he was one of the favorites to win the rumble. Many people were upset by the fact that Bryan wasn't involved in the Rumble match. Even WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley was upset by that fact too. These fans want Bryan to headline Wrestlemania 30 and win the WWE World Heavyweight title! I am not a hardcore fan of him,but I think that he really works very hard and gives the fans what they want. So,I don't mind seeing him win the Royal Rumble match and moving on to the main event of Wrestlemania 30. One suggestion on how WWE can do to regain the fans confidence. WWE can set up a chamber match for the WWE World Heavyweight title at Elimination Chamber. Then they should make Daniel Bryan win the Chamber match. Then it could be Bryan Vs Batista Vs 
the WWE World Heavyweight Champion at WM 30! WWE should REALLY consider this idea. 

Secondly,the rumble match wasn't as interesting as the previous years.... There wasn't many surprise entrants and I personally think that Batista shouldn't be winning the Royal Rumble this year. It's not that I hate him... I just think that people like Roman Reigns,Dolph Ziggler and if Daniel Bryan was in it,Daniel Bryan should be winning it. Roman Reigns was actually the highlight of the night. He eliminated not 1,not 5 but 12 wrestlers! Impressive! Batista winning the Rumble was easily predictable. Royal Rumble should be full of unpredictable situations. But.... this seems otherwise. 


Finally,I have read sources stating that WWE wants to do Bray Wyatt/Cena at Wrestlemania 30. In fact,the build up to this match has already begun at the Royal Rumble PPV when Bray Wyatt costed Cena the match. Actually,I don't mind seeing Bray Wyatt Vs John Cena. But I wouldn't want to see it happen at Wrestlemania 30. That match should happen at Elimination Chamber instead of Wrestlemania 30. That match is not worth Wrestlemania 30. 

These are the reasons why I did not like this year's Royal Rumble PPV. With that said, if you have any feedbacks or comments you can feedback it to me on Twitter,@RealTeamCena_.