John Cena,Stephanie McMahon,and other WWE superstars reveal their favourite games:

These folks do a lot of traveling, so it makes sense they'd be more into games they can take on the go. John Cena openly admitted that he mostly left console gaming behind after the Super Nintendo era when he used to go in on Tecmo Super Bowl.

“Tecmo Bowl the original was only eight on eight. Super was 11 on 11, kept the same field view, and had player profiles, and had kept stats. As a bit more of a sports gamer, that was the end-all-be-all.”

But what does WWE's franchise player play on the road? “Clash of Clans. I like easy to pick up and play stuff,” he said. “That's why I'm so crazy about certain apps, because they're easy to get into.”

Cena went on to talk more about what the term gamer even means. “I think anyone born in the late ‘70s, who grew up in the ‘80's...everyone from then on is a gamer, or has had an experience with games.”

He's not wrong. It's easy when you come from the enthusiast angle to consider the word “gamer” as a title you earn, or a shameful label you try to avoid, but neither of those are actually true. Would I feel comfortable calling any of the WWE Superstars I interviewed “gamers?” I can't rightfully say. I don't know if there's anyone I'd feel comfortable saddling with that classification.

What I do know is that all of them – the lawyer, the cab driver, the WWE executive (and mother of three), and this band of perpetually traveling performers – have all had memorable experience with games. What you choose to call them doesn't really matter so much as that.